Some Text to PDF Converter is a compact tool that can create or convert any text file to a PDF file with all the PDF file properties without any need of Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader. You can set permissions and passwords for the PDF file like, printing, editing, copy or modifying permissions. You can set owner and user passwords to create PDF files for professional use.
- No need of Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader to create a PDF file.
- Convert any text file to PDF in a single click.
- Set page layout, margins, fonts, page size, font size, encoding etc.
- Set permissions for your PDF file, like printing, copy or editing permissions.
- Set passwords for the owner and a user.
- Support Single and Multi-byte encoding.
- Use generated PDF files with all versions of Acrobat Reader products.
- Add a file description, author's name, creator, title, subject and keyword tags.
To put it simply, Some Text to PDF Converter is the best tool to create professional PDF files with permissions and passwords, using any text file as a source.